Computer aficionados must have a handy list of smart and amusing computer quotes from which to choose a quote of the day for their passion for technology.
People have various perspectives on computers and technology. This collection of Computer Quotes has a wide range of ideas to keep everyone pleased and offer you a suitable quote of the day.
Charles Babbage, also regarded as the “Father of Computers,” invented the first computer. Throughout history, notable computer scientists have included Alan Turing, Larry Page, Tim Berners-Lee, John von Neumann, and others. Computer science has given the world new opportunities, but it, like everything else, has its drawbacks.
Best Computer Quotes:
Are you looking for the finest computer quotes? These computers quotes will be the best quote of the day for your office board. Which of these computers quotes would you choose as your quote of the day?
- “I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.” – Isaac Asimov.
- “Access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education in our society.” – Kent Conrad.
- “Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Computing is not about computers anymore. It is about living.” -Nicholas Negroponte.
- “The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.” – Sydney J Harris.
- “It’s been my policy to view the Internet not as an ‘information highway’, but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.” – Mike Royko.
- “Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.” – John F. Kennedy.
- “Computers were a kind of imagery in themselves, or might as well be to people who didn’t understand them…” – Orson Scott Card.
- “A computer will do what you tell it to do, but that may be much different from what you had in mind.” – Joseph Weizenbaum.
- “Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that…it is completely honest.” – Issac Asimov.
Discover Computer Science Quotes For Students:
- “The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before.” — Bill Gates, Microsoft founder and former CEO, philanthropist
- “We need to understand that if we all work on inclusion together, it’s going to be faster, broader, better, and more thorough than anything we can do on our own.” – Ellen Pao, former Reddit CEO
- “Before software should be reusable, it should be usable.”— Ralph Johnson, Computer Scientist, UIUC
- “Simplicity, carried to the extreme, becomes elegance.”— Jon Franklin, computer scientist
- “The quality, relevance, and impact of the products and services output by the technology sector can only be improved by having the people who are building them be demographically representative of the people who are using them.” – Tracy Chou, current CEO of Block Party, ex Pinterest, Quora
- “A program is never less than 90% complete, and never more than 95% complete.”— Terry Baker, coder
- “Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, ‘We’ve always done it this way.’ I try to fight that. That’s why I have a clock on my wall that runs counterclockwise.” – Grace Hopper, computer scientist and military admiral, one of the first to program the Harvard Mark I computer
- “Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.”- Albert Einstein, physicist
- “A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.” – Doug Linder, computer scientist
- “Most of the good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” — Linus Torvalds, software engineer, inventor of the Linux operating system
You can read more amazing quotes here on our website: Newsodin.com