How a Tea/Coffee Vending Machine works: Due to the ease and security utilization of tea and coffee vending machines, there’s an unstoppable buzz around these machines. A number of dealers have reported an increase in the demand for vending machines. Let’s find out the way that the Tea/Coffee Vending Machine operates.
Types of TEA/COFFEE VENDING MACHINES-
There are a variety of kinds and models of vending machines that are available on the market. In this article, we’ll attempt to discuss one of them, the Tea Coffee Premix Beverages Machine.
Therefore, Premix vending machines are mostly of five types
- Two Option Premix Machine
- Triple Option premix machine
- Quadra option Premix Machine
- Coin-operated Premix Vending Machines
- Portable Vending Machine
Let’s discuss them one at a time.
1.) DOUBLE Option PREMIX VENDING MACHINE
They are the most commonly used and well-known premix machines that are available on the market. They can be used to serve two drinks; they are known as double option Premix Vending Machine.
- Access the machine’s doors by using keys that are provided.
- There you will see two white refill containers. Quickly push it up to a certain extent, then turn it toward you. In this way, you’ll be able take it out.
- The cover should be removed from the boxes.
- Then, fill the container with drinks you drink ( Tea or Coffee ).
- It is important to note that containers/canisters are carrying a weight of 1 kg. So you’ll need premix packets that weigh up to 1 kg .
- After opening the premix packets, you must empty them, as keeping them will not be of any use and they’ll lose their flavor if left un-sealed.
- After refilling, put the top cover back onto the boxes for refills. Place them gently back with your hand, putting it in the machine, and then redirecting the nozzle to the motor rotating at the back of the machine.
- Confirm that the boxes have been correctly placed.
- Put a 20-litre water jar on edge of the machine just on the top of the machine where the space is left.
- Now close the door and Lock it.
- Then turn to the appliance and allow it to warm up.
- In a matter of minutes, when you receive an alert that your machine is ready to be used and you’re ready to start.
2.) TRIPLE OPTIONAL VENDING MACHINES
The name implies that Triple Options Vending Machines are able to serve three beverages. They’re not budget-friendly and therefore not very popular with canteens or offices.
- The process is very like the Double Option Machines.
- After opening the machine door, you get three Refill Boxes/Containers/canisters.
- You can take them out and then fill them up with instant tea/instant coffee, or any beverage of your preference.
- Set the water jar on top, then seal the door.
- Connect the device to the switchboard, then turn it on.
- Within a matter of minutes, your drink is ready to be enjoyed.
3.) QUADRA PREMIX VENDING MACHINE
After the Two-Lane Machine, these machines are more widespread and well-liked by the general public. They’re similar in size and size as Triple and are able to serve four drinks.
- Take the Four Refill Boxes from the machine. Add the beverage you prefer and seal the lid.
- Reinstall these boxes in the machine and adjust them so that the rotating component fits properly.
- Put on top of the Water Jar and close the door of the machine.
- Connect the machine to the power source and let it warm for a couple of minutes.
- When it shows after it displays “Machine is ready for use”,you can now enjoy your preferred drink with the touch of one button.
4.) COIN OPERATED VENDING MACHINES
They are basically Triple Option machines with coin-operated facilities as well as two drinks. They are purely commercial.
- The way these machines work is similar to that of those of Triple Option Machine.
- Fill the boxes of the container and put them in the correct places.
- Fill it up by filling a water bottle and plug it into the machine when you close the door.
- Heat it until you see the message – “Ready for serving”.
- Place the coin in, and your favorite beverage is waiting to be served.
5.) SINGLE Portable PREMIX VENDING MACHINES
They’re not the most relevant in the present market. Because they are made primarily for domestic use and home use, they won’t be capable of catering to the needs of a College/Office Canteenor Retail Outlet or other such establishments. They’re not very common and therefore are made smaller in quantity and are often out of inventory.
- They are just a jar that can be used to refill the premix. You must remove it and refill it with smaller of sachets ( vary from the machine).
- It is necessary to top off your water with water according to the sachet that you filled.
- Connect the machine to the internet and let it run for some time.
- You’re ready to pour the beverage once the light turns green.
I hope that all your questions about how the tea and coffee vending machine works is clear. We’ll try to explain the functionality of the button, the setting of the system, and other parts in the coming posts.
If you liked this post please share it with your friends, colleagues or colleagues. Leave a comment below and let us know which model is most appealing to you and is more effective.